SAMMY SUGIURA JR.
Sammy Sugiura is a trial lawyer who has won approximately 90% of the 100+ cases he has taken to verdict. With his extensive experience and success in the court room, Sammy has developed an expertise in the fields of labor and employment law and commercial litigation. Sammy’s experience includes representing both plaintiffs and defendants in state and federal courts, throughout the administrative agency process (EEOC, PHRC, NLRB, OSHA), during arbitration, in trial, and through appeals.
Sammy has counseled clients and litigated matters throughout the country, including California, Connecticut, Illinois, Indiana, Maryland, New Jersey, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Texas, and West Virginia.
Prior to joining Cohen & Grace, LLC, Sammy has been a part of the largest law firms in the region and has been responsible for managing and litigating those firms’ highest-profile cases, which includes numerous class and collective action lawsuits with clients located throughout the country.
- U.S. Court of Appeals 3rd Circuit
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court Western District of Pennsylvania
- Temple University Beasley School of Law, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- University of Pennsylvania