At the Pittsburgh law firm of Cohen & Grace, LLC, the attorneys focus on a wide variety of civil and intellectual property litigation. The firm also handles a significant number of commercial transactions, making it possible for many clients to have all of their legal needs met by one firm. Although many clients are businesses and nonprofit organizations, the firm also represents many individuals in numerous areas including employment, serious personal injury and estate planning.
The firm focuses on the following practice areas:
- General litigation: The firm handles a variety of matters that include general business litigation, construction litigation, OSHA Litigation, employment litigation, insurance coverage and bad faith, and serious personal injury litigation.
- Intellectual Property Litigation: A growing area of practice, the firm’s intellectual property representation includes enforcing and defending patents, trademarks and trade secrets.
- Workers’ Compensation Defense Litigation: The firm’s workers’ compensation cases involve representing employers and their insurance carriers in matters related to on-the-job injuries and illnesses.
- Corporate law: The firm provides commercial transactional services in matters such as mergers and acquisitions, tax, oil and gas leasing, and commercial real estate.
- Employment law: The attorneys focus on matters involving noncompete, nonsolicitation and trade secrets litigation.
- Personal injury: The firm handles matters involving wrongful death and serious personal injury.
- Estate planning: The attorneys offer business succession planning and assist individuals with wills, trusts and other estate planning documents.
Because each lawyer has specific areas of focus, clients receive personal attention from a seasoned legal practitioner throughout their cases. And because the same attorney will handle the case from beginning to end, a client can depend on developing a relationship with that attorney. The firm takes the approach that clients should not have to explain their cases every time they call the firm; they should be able to speak directly with an attorney who already understands the substance of the matter and understands the client’s business and needs.
Contact the western Pennsylvania lawyers at Cohen & Grace, LLC. Call 412-847-0300 or 866-310-4331.