Pittsburgh Civil Litigation Attorneys
The attorneys at Cohen & Grace, LLC, represent clients in all types of civil litigation. The lawyers have considerable experience representing businesses and individuals in matters involving intellectual property, employment contract disputes, fraud and misrepresentation, noncompete and nonsolicitation matters, OSHA litigation, insurance coverage and bad faith, and serious personal injury.
Each client, whatever the nature of the litigation, receives personal attention from a highly experienced attorney throughout the case. This takes the form of frequent consultation and communication, a high level of responsiveness, and an ability to develop a variety of strategies and options in the effort to achieve the client’s goals. The firm undertakes litigation in areas such as:
- Intellectual property, including patent infringement, misappropriation of trade secrets, license violations, trademark infringement and copyright infringement
- Commercial law and business disputes such as breach of fiduciary duty, breach of contract, construction litigation, oil and gas litigation (including matters involving Marcellus Shale), fraud, misrepresentation, deceptive or unfair trade practices, false advertising, tortious interference with contractual relations, shareholder disputes, minority shareholder oppression, and Uniform Commercial Code disputes
- Employment litigation, including matters related to restrictive covenants, non-compete agreements, nonsolicitation agreements, confidentiality agreements, misappropriation of trade secrets, employment contracts, and wages payment disputes
- OSHA Litigation
- Insurance coverage and bad faith litigation
- Domestic and international commercial arbitration
- Consumer protection, including matters involving the Fair Credit Reporting Act, Fair Debt Collection Practices Act and the Pennsylvania Fair Credit Extension Uniformity Act
- Personal injury involving matters such as wrongful death, medical negligence, motor vehicle accidents, premises liability and defective products
The firm’s attorneys practice at all levels of Pennsylvania state and federal courts. In addition, when necessary, they associate with firms in other states so that they can represent clients in jurisdictions throughout the United States.
Information about the firm’s general civil litigation team: